Last Day of School, whoo!

I decided to post this because something funny actually did happen today...

The last day of school is always a day of mayhem and chaos and hugs and goodbyes, right? Well, it kinda was for my class, because a lot of people are repeating the class, a lot are going to different schools and a lot may not make it to the next grade (they have to take special tests in September to see if they made it), so there were a few sad goodbyes, but mostly today was just waiting for the report cards to come in.

Well, when I first got to the classroom, I noticed that the blackboards had been signed goodbye by the class, so I signed my name as well. Then we all had to wait for Prof. Simon to get to the class for the last announcements, to give us our papers for the transportation tickets and stuff, and, of course, to get our report cards.

Now, normally, I'm third in the catalogue, so I was expecting my report card pretty early. Well, that didn't end up happening. He called out the names, Balc, Bartholomay, and then I was supposed to come...but instead, he called out Civic and I was no longer there. I waited and waited for my name to be called, thinking that he must've just slipped my report card in underneath the rest, but at the end, he didn't have any more report cards and I was still left grade-less (even though I already knew what I had...).

So I told him and he laughed and said, "I don't know what happened, let me go get it for you..." And we all waited, cleaning up what was left to clean in the classroom, talking about summer, complaining that we wanted to go home, taking pictures and such until he got back.

Apparently, the school's computer system has a sense of humor. It says that I'm not a real student, so it didn't print my report card out. Lovely, no? But I have it now and everything's all right. And I'm not invisible anymore. Hopefully.

As for my grades, well...They're ok.

English - 1 (A)
French - 1 (A)
Music - 1 (A)
Art - 1 (A)
Comp. Sci. - 1 (A)
Gym - 1 (A)
Geography - 2 (B)
Latin - 2 (B)
History - 3 (C)
Biology - 3 (C)
German - 3 (C)
Math - 4 (D)

So, yea...pretty good.

--Cassy

Comments

xLeeB said…
Are you sure you're not imaginary? lol, the new site's all spotty!

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

Closing in on me

I realize it's been a while...