Boredom's a biiiiiiatch.

Here are the rules :

- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Red means I'm not doing it.

1. I've stayed up past 3 every day of the summer so far.

2. I take walks with music that I know will swing my mood when I want to relax. When I walk, I only walk on one street, on one side, from one particular place to another. If I go further, I'm trying to avoid something (or I'm planning on going home).

3. My room has been clean for over a week (those of you that know me know that this is nearly impossible...).

4. I've got a bug bite on my ear.

5. I just watched "Once Upon a Forest" and thought it was really, really cute.

6. I may not particularly enjoy getting my hands dirty, but once they're dirty, I don't mind getting even dirtier...

--Cassy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me