Former post says it all. ^.-

What I was doing 10 years ago:

Weeeeeell, let's see. Five years ago I was in Pottstown, hanging out with my friends. Ten years ago I was 6 and in Parsippany (I think...), probably spending most of my time climbing trees and into the huge dumpster in the apartment complex...Playing with the cute kid with the iguanas and cats. -swoon-

Five things on my To Do List today:

  1. Go to sleep
  2. Finish posting with Ley
  3. Wake up
  4. Take a walk
  5. Do some laundry...

Snacks I enjoy (all junk!):

  • Pringles (sour cream and onion or paprika, please)
  • Mom's desserts (except for the recent bought of intolerable rasp- and wildberry ice cream. >.<)
  • Anything with peanut butter...hehe.
  • Marshmellows (especially when you make them taffy...hehe)
  • Most types of gooey, chocolatey, caramely candy.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

See, I'm not sure how to answer this question, to be honest. I've never really thought about it. I wouldn't know what to do with all that money. I know what I'd like to do with it, but what I'd like to do and what I do do are two very different things.

Five places I have visited:

  1. England
  2. Germany
  3. Hungary
  4. Croatia
  5. Czech Republic

Five jobs I have had:
  1. Student
  2. Babysitter
  3. Package sender (don't ask)
  4. Telephone Interviewer
  5. Dogwalker

Consider Yourself tagged if you read this and haven't filled it out yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me