Ok, so...

...remember like, two or three posts ago I was talking about a new hair cut? And how it was gonna look like Julia Stiles in The Prince and Me? Well...yea, it doesn't. Haha. I got my hair cut today and I really like it, even if it does look kinda square...haha. I might put pictures up later, and I might not. (Seeing as I'm apparently not good at keeping promises about putting pictures up on my blog...hehe)

In other news...

Eric gave me a really good music video yesterday, which I am actually going to share with you right now. So feel special, people, because I won't do this often (hehe, and we all know how true that is...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY

So go watch it and love it, because it's awesome!

--Cassy

"There is a long way to love that I must travel."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me