You all should know me by now...

And you should also know that my hair changes every 3-6 months. Well...it did. Again. ^^

It's been blonde for a while, just blonde, no extra colors, and we all know I don't really like that, so Friday I went to the hair studio up the street to get some funky color put in my hair. I chose the "Cut and Stripes" from the specifically-for-teens list and it looks très awesome, if I do say so myself. ^^

The latest style (here in Austria, anyway) has been the concave cut - shorter in the back with a few layers and then gradually getting longer as it curves around the front? So, I'd gotten that a little while ago from Nelly and liked it so much that I thought I'd get it done again...Hehe. It was definitely a good choice. xD

It's not too short, but it's definitely not long, I can't put it into a pony anymore...Well, I can, it's just sorta weird. Haha. Originally, I was going to wait until May 8th to get my hair done, because that's the day I'm leaving for Rome (-jumpforjoy-) and I kinda wanted my hair to look all nice and spruced up for the first day of the trip. But I was bored on Friday and I had nothing to do after I cleaned the house, so I decided to get my hair cut.

I'd been thinking about it for a little while before, too...I kept picturing myself with this cut and candy blue stripes all over...Don't exactly know why candy blue, since it's totally not my color, but it looked pretty cool, so I was willing to give it a try. I'll try almost anything at least once. ^.- So, I called up the place and asked if they had a spot open for me later that day and they said sure, so I made the appointment. Well, then Mom called to tell us she'd be a little late getting home because she was going to miss her train, and it turned out she was gonna come in about half and hour before I had my appointment, so I asked her if she wanted me to meet her right at the train station, since it was next to where I had to go anyway and she said sure.

When the time came to leave, I did, and I made my way up to the station at a semi-normal pace (I think it might've been a little faster than my normal one, but it's probably just because my music was a little more upbeat) and ended up having to wait for her for a few minutes, because I was early. She arrived on time and we still had those 30 minutes before we had to be at the place, so we went shopping. Got some grapes and soft pretzels, because we were hungry, and I even got a new bathing suit at Kik, which was pretty awesome. And then we went into the studio and had to wait for a while before the lady could get to me.

When she finally did, I had to choose what color I wanted my stripes to be (I got fifteen aluminum foil highlights with the deal) and she left to go give my mom an express "Cut and Go" haircut (it looks très awesome as well. ^^) and when she was done, she dealt with another lady who's hair was also being dyed and when that was finally done, she got to mixing the color I wanted, which is, dare I say it, dark purple. "Violet", if you want. Now, you all probably know what the purple looked like last time I had it - it was more pink than purple, right?

Well, this time it's not. It's dark purple. Definitely. And I swear, it looks really cool. I still have to take pictures sometime...I might get my mom to later. Who knows?

I have yet to see my hair curly with this new cut, because the stylist straightened it and I have been too, cause it just looks good like that right now, so I might let you know how it looks curly...if I feel the urge to post soon...^^

Tata!

--Cassy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me