The Infamous Hair


Well, I'm doing it again. I think I'm a serial hair-colorer. I just bought a package of platinum blonde hair dye yesterday and I plan on changing my feathers once again this weekend. Wish me luck. x/

In other news, my year-long nagging has finally paid off: I am now the proud owner of TWO (count em, TWOOOO) baby kittens, Kovu (right) and Luna (left). I dunno how it happened, but one day my stepdad and I were out buying things and on the way back, I made a comment about getting a cat and he said yes, so I told my mom and she told me to do research. It didn't work for a while, but then we finally found a lady with some cats she was giving away and it worked!

So now we have two 9-week-old kittens running around the house. Just yesterday I bought some collars for them (as you can see, they're pretty much identical...) and they were a little big for them, so they got the idea that if they put one leg through the collar as well as their necks, they would look super-cool and that was really how a collar worked. Well...they've been running around the house with a pink and a black collar around their legs and necks and they look like mini kitten soldiers. o.O

Very stylish mini kitten soldiers, at that. ^^

These collars also happen to have tiny little bells on them that jingle when they jump, so Luna, in her infinite wisdom, keeps jumping all around the house whenever she goes anywhere, just so she can hear the bell jingle.

Other than having the obsession with the bell, Luna eats like no one's business. She will literally push Kovu away from the bowl to eat. And Kovu lets his sister do it, too. He's not very leader-like. He'll walk the walk, and play the game, but when it comes to leading, he's always behind. He's definitely the calmer of the two (although right now Luna's sleeping on my shelf and he's on my lap, very much awake), but the little boy does love to play. He also loves to hide.

Kovu is the leader when it comes to finding hiding places. He found out you can hide behind the bookshelf in the livingroom, on top of the DVD player on the TV table, behind the wrap-around couch, between the legs of the table, behind the flowers in the kitchen, behind the garbage cans, behind my CPU, in the laundry basket, under the bed, in the closet, under the bench on the balcony, on my shelf, on the windowsill, on top of the box under the table in the foyer...He's a master, alright.

Luna holds the record for playtime, though. She's always watching, staring, playing, grabbing. I was filing my nails yesterday and the whole time, I swear, she was following the file back and forth with not only her eyes, but her entire head. "Oh, look, it's going that way! And back in the other direction! This is so amazing!" She's also always the first to come over when I'm eating. Doesn't matter what I'm eating. Pizza, hotdogs, chicken, rice - no problem with any of it. If it looks like food and it smells like food, it's food and she's gotta eat it.

I realize I never posted the end of school. It was like two weeks ago. Report card wasn't too bad:

Math - D
German - C
English - A
Latin - B
French - B
Geography - C
History - B
Physics - A
Music - A
Art - A
Communication - A
Gym - A
Computer Science - A
Biology - C

Biology was the only real surprise. In that class, participation and points count. In the first semester, I had a D, I'd given in a few projects and I got some pretty bad test scores. In the second semester, I didn't give anything up, I got a D on the first test and a B on the second and he gave me a C. He has this system where he asks what grade we think we should get, so I told him the truth. I deserved a D at most but probably an F. He looked at me, sighed, and said, "Why do people always underestimate themselves?" and handed me the C for nothing. I was so amazed, it was freaky.

Ok, so this post is long enough already. Be good and you might get some pics of the new hair!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

Closing in on me

I realize it's been a while...