To Mr. Ian Chamberlain:

Oh, this is gonna be good. Caution: This post contains strong language and lots of direct Ian-bashing.

You've been warned.

First of all, who the hell do you think you are? Do you really think you can tell Kaytee that her words hurt you so she has to take down the blogs she posted? Are you fucking kidding me, man? What gives you the right to tell her what she can and can't write about, huh? What gives you the right to tell her she hurt you?! For some reason, she gives a flying fuck about your sorry excuse for a life. But hey, guess what.

I don't.

So here's a little shoutout to you, dickhead: GET A FUCKING LIFE. If you didn't want to hear about what a douche you've been to Kaytee, you shouldn't have read her blog, you fucking imbecile. Frankly, I think Kaytee should've written a really nasty blog about you just to spit in your face, but instead she played nice and deleted all of the blogs for you.

I'm not giving you the courtesy.

It's not your place to tell anyone that they should delete their personal thoughts from their personal blog. Even if that blog is about you, the MOST you can ask is that they change your name. I don't care if you fucking begged her to take them off, you don't deserve it. You've been a shithead for as long as I've known you (and yes darling, you do know and hate me) and I can honestly tell you, for as much shit as you put her through, I think your punishment should be having to read those blogs over and over again for the rest of your life.

You do NOT trash my friends, you do NOT break a girl's heart, you do NOT lie to people, you do NOT refrain from communication, you do NOT inform a girl that you broke up with her months ago, you do NOT ask for help and then throw shit in her face after she's given you everything.

Plain and simple, Ian, you're a fucking moron who doesn't deserve any girl's time or interest. You're an idiot, an asshole, a dickhead, a liar, and worst of all:

You know it and don't do a fucking thing about it.

So I want you to read this. I want you to get mad. I want you to comment on this and yell at me just so I can give you another little piece of my mind. And if you stay silent, then I'll take that as defeat and your sorry ass can kiss mine.

With love,

--Cassy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me