Today's Topic...

Misguided Perverts.

We all know them, we all pretty much find them annoying. Why do they do what they do and WHY, oh dear God, do they do things the wrong way?

Today's topic was inspired by my good friend, Kaytee (Kaytee In Her Own Mind). She got a message today saying, "you're xD bangable". Now, can anyone tell what is WRONG with this message?

No one? Ok, I'll tell you.

Aside from the obvious (perverted pickup line, dur), this person put the "xD" in FRONT of bangable. W...T....F...?! Who does that? That's like looking a person up and down in front of their parents. WRONG. Just WRONG. I mean, EVERYONE knows it's either "you're bangable xD", which means it's probably a joke, or "xD you're bangable", which means they actually think so. What the hell does "you're xD bangable" mean?! Is it like a cross between a joke and actually meaning it? Is there such a thing? Is it kinda like "I think you're bangable, but I'm just joking about doing it with you"? Isn't that morally inappropriate?

I mean, if you look at the translation of xD, you get a lot out of it. For example, putting x) after something means it makes you smile. If you put xD after something, it means it makes you laugh. If you put xD BEFORE something, it means whatever you're gonna say makes you happy. If you put x) before something, it probably means the person isn't really going to like what you're gonna say.

Ok, so now back to the pervertedness.

Why do people do that? Do they think it's endearing? Do they think girls actually like being told that random guys would like to fuck them anywhere, anytime? Do they seriously think they'll get some action if they start a conversation like that? The whole pick-up line thing can be cute, I admit. If you're original, you'll probably be getting a number at the end of the conversation. But if you use the same ones over and over again, (i.e. Did it hurt when you fell?, What's your sign?, I lost my number, can I have yours?, etc.) chances are, you're not gonna make it through the first sentence. If you use something original and FITTING to the girl you're trying to ask out, you're going to get a lot further.

Don't guys know it's totally offensive when you open with something like "you're bangable"? It's like saying, "I'd bang your mother right in front of you, cause she's smokin'," to your wife on your wedding night. You know it's wrong, you know you shouldn't, but you do and guess what? You're not getting any.

So my advice to any guy who wants to start a conversation like that with any girl, even the sluttiest girl:

Don't do it.

Find some other way to be creepy.

--Cassy

Comments

KayteeKhaos said…
"find some other way to be creepy".... I like it. haha
Chloe said…
Why thank you. xD

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me