Nomen est omen

Don't ask why I named this blog that...I couldn't come up with a catchy word for "update".

Anyway, since this IS an update, I guess I should get to it.

Biggest news: Birthday is coming up. I'm turning 18 and I already know what I'm getting for a present. I've been hinting at it for a few months with my mom, and we finally agreed to it yesterday night. I'm getting a tatoo. I'm not sure where yet, but I know what I'm getting. If anyone reading this actually knows my, you probably have me on Facebook and you'd know that my profile picture was a picture of the tatoo I designed for a pretty long time.

If you do not know and I really hope you won't stalk me on Facebook now (I don't know if I put my real name on my profile or whatever or not), it's a spade. Hollowed out and kinda funky looking. Originally there was going to be a D in the middle, but I think the unpersonified version is much better for me.

Anywhoooooo...

Other news is that Kaytee might be joining me in Austria for a week or two sometime. Yay! ^^

--Cassy

[Live long and prosper]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me