30 Day Writing Challenge: Day 1

Something I'm looking forward to this year

So many things to look forward to! Graduation, trip to America, starting college...But I guess the most important thing I'm looking forward to is becoming an aunt. Squared. Lucky as I am, both my sister and one of my best friends got pregnant last year, and come May, I'll have a little "niece" named Lilyanna followed by my nephew (biological, this time) Nathan in June.

I've watched my friends and family members delight in being aunts and uncles and for a long time now, I've wished I could join the ranks and be a doting aunt. Finally, my wish has come true and not only will I have a little boy to coddle, but also a little girl to spoil.

Now, to work on the whole long-distance thing...

--Cassy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me