30 Day Writing Challenge: Day Ten

Something at which I've been the champion or the best

Well...I've never won an award for anything. Unless you count the Citizenship Award I received in sixth grade. But again, I was not the best, and other people were awarded with them as well. I'm not much of a competitor, I suppose. At least not in the sense that I like to win lots and lots of awards and show them all off in a fancy-schmancy showcase.

I guess I've been the best in English class at school, but that's by default. I'm the only native speaker! I've been told that I was the best singer of the bunch of us when we performed the Sound of Music, but I can hardly call that an accomplishment.

I'm just normal, average, run-of-the-mill in every way, I suppose.

And I'm just fine with that.

--Cassy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me