30 Day Writing Challenge: Day Thirteen

Discuss some of the things on your bucket list

On my bucket list, the list of things to do before I die?

I want an adventure. Something really exciting, dangerous, thrilling, amorous (maybe). I want one good rush of adrenalin in my life that I can look back on in my life when things get dull. It doesn't even have to be a long adventure, it could be just a few hours. But it should be something that makes me really feel alive.

I want to get married. I want to have a happy relationship with a man I love, have one or two children, live right outside the city with a small house and a backyard and perhaps a few animals. It's boring, it's overdone, it's stereotypical, it's apple pie American, but it's my dream.

I want to see Japan and Australia and Russia.

I want to be kissed in the rain. It is the most romantic notion I can think of, and I don't want to miss out on that experience. I'm 19 years old now and I still have yet to be really kissed. I definitely want that to happen before I die.

I want to be hit by a car. It sounds weird, and it is weird, but a car crash is my death of choice. I don't know why (maybe I inherited it from my father, who got in car crashes for attention), but I do know that I always wish I could be in a big, dramatic car crash. Preferably, I would be the only casualty.

--Cassy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me