30 Day Writing Challenge: Day Twenty-one

Write about your best friend (not significant other) and what makes them special.


Sidenote: I love that they assume one's significant other is automatically a best friend. It's not always the case. (But it is in mine. <3)

Kaytee:

She is just the right amount insane for me. She's outgoing and upbeat. She's beautiful and sees the good in everyone she meets. She's up for anything and has a wonderful soul. My life wouldn't be the same without her in it.

Hannah:

Probably the craziest of us all, but at the same time also the most down-to-Earth. And that's not just because she now has a little baby girl (<3 Lilyanna Park Knapper!). Hannah is proof that good things happen to good people.

Casper:

The toughest amigop of us all. The toughest and the one that gives me the most hope. She's so strong, has so much faith and is so positive that it's hard not to be around her. She has her dark moments, but she comes out of them stronger than ever.

--Cassy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me