30 Day Writing Challenge: Day Twenty-two

Describe a dark/turbulent moment in your life.


I had one recently. I was out for a walk, listening to music, as usual, you know. Suddenly, I picture myself standing at the cliff where my aunt threw my father's ashes into the sea. I was standing there, just talking to him. Saying things that I've always wanted to say but never could. I started to cry -- in real life as well -- as I stood there (in reality I was still walking. How weird would it be to see a girl standing on the sidewalk crying? Probably not as weird as a girl walking the same stretch of sidewalk back and forth crying, but still...)

I only wish it'd been raining. That would've made that walk perfect.

--Cassy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me