30 Day Writing Challenge: Day Twenty-eight

What is your biggest dream in life (what one thing do you want to accomplish)?

My biggest dream that is in the realm of possibility would be to open my own hotel (however unlikely that is starting to look).

My biggest pipe dream, that I really really really want but will most likely never ever ever get is to work behind the scenes on a movie or TV show set. Working with actors and directors, producers and technicians is my dream. Hard work that is fun at the same time, and even if it's just fetching coffee and water or something, it'd be worth it. Being a part of making movie magic, something I have been in love with since I can remember, meeting various actors that I've idolized in my mind to the point of no return, working with brilliant people with intriguing ideas I'd never be able to come up with...I want it really bad, but I just can't seem to make myself do something about it. I'm too scared of the possibility (the very likely possibility) of failure, that I'll go to Hollywood and hit rock bottom, or that I'll go to school to study a useful trade and not be needed, therefore wasting valuable time (after all, the younger you are when you enter Hollywood, the better off you're going to have it).

I wish it would happen, but I know it won't. But it doesn't stop me from dreaming of meeting someone who'll sweep me off to Lalaland and help get me on my way. -sigh- Dreams. They're torture.

--Cassy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The time has come

I realize it's been a while...

Closing in on me